SOLVED

Re: Landing page that sends email

Go to solution
Michelle_Schmid
Level 2

Landing page that sends email

I'm new to Marketo and apologize if this has been asked - how do we set up a form on a landing page that will send an email to someone automatically when they click the Submit button?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Michelle,

This is a great use case for a Program. You would create a new Program with a channel that is relevant to this marketing initiative (however that's set up in your instance).

In the program you'd create a landing page and a form, and then place the form on the landing page. (You can also create the form in Design Studio if you think you'd use it in multiple programs.)

You'd also create and approve the email.

Then you'd create a smart campaign to process the form fill

Trigger: Fills out form, web page is [landing page]

Flow Step: Send email [email you created]

I would also recommend having a flow step "change program status" to [this program] [relevant program status for the channel] in order to track the people who have engaged with this form.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Michelle,

This is a great use case for a Program. You would create a new Program with a channel that is relevant to this marketing initiative (however that's set up in your instance).

In the program you'd create a landing page and a form, and then place the form on the landing page. (You can also create the form in Design Studio if you think you'd use it in multiple programs.)

You'd also create and approve the email.

Then you'd create a smart campaign to process the form fill

Trigger: Fills out form, web page is [landing page]

Flow Step: Send email [email you created]

I would also recommend having a flow step "change program status" to [this program] [relevant program status for the channel] in order to track the people who have engaged with this form.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor