Landing page template specs?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Landing page template specs?

We are working with our design firm to create new landing page templates to match our upcoming new website. Are there specs available for the design firm?

Any other information or guidance is greatly appreciated!
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Landing page template specs?

Other than checking out rules of thumb on google or whichtestwon.com, you should download a blank LP template and send that code to them. That code MUST be in the LP template code or your LPs won't work.

Also see templates.marketo.com for other ideas.
Anonymous
Not applicable

For most email templates, including the ones used in Marketo, the dimensions for banners, graphics, and content containers is 600-650 pixels wide, with any variation in length. The images can be PNG, JPG, or GIF set at 72 DPI for web resolution--formatted RGB for web.  

MailChimp has a great article here about building templates. Hope that helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

As Josh said, download the blank LP template and send it to them. Tell them that when you create new landing pages, everything will be Absolutely Positioned, so no fun responsive templates (yet).
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also Theresa there is this article that could really help; 

http://templates.marketo.com/
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all for the information thus far-- very helpful!
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is exactly the question I had, so thank you so much for addressing it.

However, I am not clear on how to download the blank Landing Page template. I tried exporting it, there is not code visible. I tried preview. But I don't see a Download capability and I don't see any code to give to my agency.

Thank you for your help!