SOLVED

Re: Landing page performance report | Social media traffic

Go to solution
Arturo_Olivares
Level 2

Landing page performance report | Social media traffic

Hi All,

The Landing page performance report is not showing the traffic that came from social media, as you can see in the screenshot below, it shows "0" values in the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ columns.

Arturo_Olivares_0-1705345729117.png

Have you ever experimented with this issue and do you know the solution?

Is there any extra step I have to do to add values to these columns?

Thanks!

Arturo 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
uditmathur
Level 4

Hi  Arturo Olivares,

Social Columns in LP Performance report includes data from Socially shared landing pages. This means if you have a Social share icon placed in your LP & share your LP from this button on Twitter, post your share when ever someone shares LP from this link  that data will be recorded & populated in the LP Performance report.

You can find details of adding Social share button on your landing page here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
uditmathur
Level 4

Hi  Arturo Olivares,

Social Columns in LP Performance report includes data from Socially shared landing pages. This means if you have a Social share icon placed in your LP & share your LP from this button on Twitter, post your share when ever someone shares LP from this link  that data will be recorded & populated in the LP Performance report.

You can find details of adding Social share button on your landing page here.

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

@Arturo_Olivares, You'd need to add a social button element to the Marketo landing pages to see data populating in the social columns in the landing page report (the documentation page linked by Udit is apt for it). Also, this is an additional purchase, and not all Marketo users on the base package have this in their instance. I (and believe most other users) prefer using UTMs because then you can have one single strategy for attributing engagements to all your channels via Marketo or non-Marketo landing pages with Munchkin. I also like that Channels could live on the Person object as a field (e.g., Last Source Channel), so I can quickly pull that out of Marketo if required via API, and it is also included in the form post (with the hidden form field submission).