Re: known visitor not you not working

Sarah_Greig2
Level 3

known visitor not you not working

Hi

I am using known visitor on a form and it is displaying correctly but the link to not you? is not working. This is on a non Marketo page.The submit button wasn't working but there was some script that our developer added to get this to work but he can't do this to the not you? button.

We've always had this issue with these buttons working on non marketo pages.

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Not enough information. Please post a link to the page on which it is not working. Remember that *especially* if you have had someone add custom (possibly buggy) code you're asking someone to review that code. This isn't something that can be done from a textual/non-technical description alone.

Sarah_Greig2
Level 3

Hi Sanford

The link is here but we’ve taken off the not you button:

http://clients.stereocreative.com/worldpay/wtptw/

But we had issues with the form submitting on known visitors too and they had to add some script. We have never managed to get the known visitor to work on a non marketo landing page.

Sarah

SanfordWhiteman

Clicking the Download button (or whatever text you substitute in the KL HTML {{form.button}}) always results in a Filled Out Form activity.  This is by design, not a bug.

I've never had an unexpected problem with KL HTML.  If you put up a sample, simple page with a form that has KL HTML enabled I can troubleshoot it.  Right now, there's nothing for me to look at with form #2023, as it only has a submit button.

Sarah_Greig2
Level 3

Hi

There are 2 forms on the site 2023 is collecting details as a hidden form but at the end of the site there is form 2024 which is enabled as known visitor.

Sarah

SanfordWhiteman

Please test the form here: MktoForms2 :: nation.marketo.com/thread/34026

What part of the KL HTML isn't working, and in what browser/s?

SanfordWhiteman

Sarah Greig​ let me know what you see on the test page that isn't expected.