SOLVED

Re: Known Visitor KV HTML and tracking the downloaded asset

Go to solution
jenlively
Level 3

Known Visitor KV HTML and tracking the downloaded asset

I have set up known visitor and it is working nicely:

jenlively_0-1628108924710.png

I was working to now change the behavior on the download button to instead of going to a confirmation page where the user would need to click download again to get the asset to instead have the asset shown with this button click shown here

I am now trying to understand what Marketo records for a known visitor interaction and how it is recorded into Marketo. 

So my known visitor comes to a landing page and we provide them the download on that page and they download it...what do we need to do in Marketo to make sure that this seen?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

If that’s the standard KV HTML button, you don’t have to do anything else, because it functions as a form submit button — creating a Filled Out Form in the Activity Log and then redirecting them to the Thank You URL, which can be a binary asset or an LP.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

If that’s the standard KV HTML button, you don’t have to do anything else, because it functions as a form submit button — creating a Filled Out Form in the Activity Log and then redirecting them to the Thank You URL, which can be a binary asset or an LP.