Just do it! Marketo so-called minor missing features

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just do it! Marketo so-called minor missing features

Great list!

I would like to add something: Forward to a friend (F2F) in other languages.

Anyone who wants to vote on this idea here is the link:

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Kathrin,

For me, it's a extension of current functionality and, as such, does not enter in the definition of the "minor" features

Nevertheless, as a European, I can only approve the need 100%, so please enter the idea (as I have not found it) so that we can vote.

You may also want to contact Sanford Whiteman​, I understand he has a working solution for this.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Grégoire!

Just posted the idea here:

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Voted

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You may also want to contact Sanford Whiteman, I understand he has a working solution for this.

Thanks Grégoire Michel​!  Yes, when I built ShareMaker one of the goals was to let you use any Marketo form as the F2F form.  Ergo, the F2F form is as localizable as a Forms 2.0 form, that is to say, not natively localizable but doable with a li'l bit of JS as demonstrated elsewhere in the Community.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

To the 1200+ and 200+ "likers "of this post : it's important you vote for the ideas referenced here.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep. The Product Team is reviewing this, but definitely post these in Ideas​ section because that's where we review every idea, rank them and figure out what we can or can not do...

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Scott,

The issue being that far less people do vote for ideas in the community than discuss in the discussion area. Out of 4300+ ideas, only 36 that are not done yet have more than 1000 points (i.e. 100 votes). An yet, more than 1200 persons have read this post. I wrote it precisely to foster votes, and obviously I have not been that successful

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fair enough. It just help us to go to one place on the Community and evaluate one or a few ideas in context of all the ideas suggested.

Don't worry, product team is looking at this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm glad to see that someone has compiled them, but I'm also sad to see them all in one place.

Another huge issue for me - the HTML editor is really awful. It's notepad. I do all of my backend coding on Litmus because their HTML editor is made for HTML/CSS editing. There are a few different ideas out there for this issue, so I'll not link to all of them, but I think the point is clear.