SOLVED

Re: Jquery Call Marketo API on Client Side

Go to solution
bimalbk
Level 2

Jquery Call Marketo API on Client Side

Hi there,

Can anyone help me how can i make Marketo APIs call on client side using jquery. I  Tried to call API but " CORS " issues is showing.

Please help and suggest i this is possible.

bimalbk_0-1624981732118.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

It’s not possible... and you shouldn’t even think about revealing REST client credentials in the browser.

What are you trying to build that would use REST API calls in direct/unmediated response to end-user actions?

View solution in original post

SanfordWhiteman

Yes, the Measurement Protocol.

Note your idea of getting the Lead ID right after the form submit wouldn’t even work reliably, as the the ID isn’t guaranteed to be available in the session right away (in the very next pageview). On the server, it’s always reliable.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

It’s not possible... and you shouldn’t even think about revealing REST client credentials in the browser.

What are you trying to build that would use REST API calls in direct/unmediated response to end-user actions?

bimalbk
Level 2

Hi  

SanfordWhiteman

Yes, the Measurement Protocol.

Note your idea of getting the Lead ID right after the form submit wouldn’t even work reliably, as the the ID isn’t guaranteed to be available in the session right away (in the very next pageview). On the server, it’s always reliable.