Re: Issues keeping data in sync between Marketo and MSD CRM 2011

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issues keeping data in sync between Marketo and MSD CRM 2011

We're running MS Dynamics CRM 2011 on premise and we've noticed some changes being made in CRM aren't being synched back to Marketo (email preferences, lead status, etc) and some changes in Marketo aren't propagating to CRM (lead score, etc).  The issue appears to be intermittment - some changes sync properly and others do not, but we're struggling to determine the root cause. 

We've opened a case with Marketo's Technical Support, but does anyone have experience with issues related to data not being synched? 
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have had the same issues.  It's very "hit or miss" with no rhyme or reason to it.  We have leads within a company that sync fine, while others within the same company, with no differences as to preferences, do not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

By any chance, have you recently added any new custom fields to your sync? This is a hypothesis of mine that I have not yet been able to prove. It's super difficult to nail down the cause because it seems to be intermittent, but I have seen this kind of behavior before with 2011.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have not.  We've opened a case for this, but Marketo has not been very responsive. Fairly disappointed in their handling. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah well, so much for that theory.

If you're having trouble getting a response, we do have an escalations email address that goes to the support management team: supportescalations@marketo.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, thank you.  I sent one first thing this morning and have not gotten any response from them, either.  About 2 hours ago.  Is there not a number we can call for support?  I'm running out of time here.