SOLVED

Re: Issue with incorrect marketo landing page title displaying on LinkedIn post

Go to solution
Hannah
Level 2

Issue with incorrect marketo landing page title displaying on LinkedIn post

We are having an issue right now with the incorrect title displaying on our LinkedIn post when we post the link to our landing page. The title of this seminar is: "Utilizing Rheology and Tribo-Rheology for Development, Characterization....." but it is displaying as "Upgrade your AR Series Rheometer...". For other context that may be helpful we do not use tokens for the title, the meta data was empty for the page until I put in the appropriate title, and the incorrect title showing on LinkedIn is an element that just has an <h1> tag in it for page titles. I initially hid that element because we don't use it for these pages, but when I saw the issue I went ahead and input the title in there and tried both hiding and showing the element with no luck of it changing the incorrect title. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 8.16.06 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The title is taken from the og:title meta tag. Make sure that value is correct and re-crawl your page using Post Inspector.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The title is taken from the og:title meta tag. Make sure that value is correct and re-crawl your page using Post Inspector.

Hannah
Level 2

Hi Sanford,

I had put this on the pages, maybe it just took a little while to update because post inspector showed the correct title, but when put into LinkedIn to post it did not display correctly. However, after the weekend it now displays correctly on the post.

Thanks for your help!