Re: Issue with Chrome?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with Chrome?

Is anyone else having an issue with editing HTML in Chrome? In Design Studio or Marketing Activities, if you edit an email, double click an editable block, then click the HTML button, it comes up blank. I've tried on multiple accounts for Marketo, different computers, and it seems to be Chrome specific. Both on version 43.0.2357.65. I've attached a screenshot for reference showing text in the body, but the HTML is clear. Any ideas? Works fine in Safari and Firefox.

Tags (2)
14 REPLIES 14
Jason_Scott
Level 4

I was having the same issues this morning.  Seems to be working now for me.

Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Same issue with me and I'm on a mac.  I closed out of the editor and went back to edit again and what was blank, is now appearing. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seeing the same thing Jordan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seeing the same thing when I'm on a Chrome.  Haven't tried in Firefox yet though so I'll try that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had editing issues in Chrome, as well. Mine had to do with copying and pasting not working properly. But I started doing all my Marketo work in Firefox and haven't had any issues since.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still can't use Chrome. Others have said that their functionality has come back, but now I'm using Safari because Chrome isn't working, and every couple hours, I make a change, save it, then it says I have to refresh my browser and I lose my changes. This seems to be a separate issue with Safari. If there's a specific browser I should use, then I'll use it.

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

If you're still seeing the issue please try updating to Chrome Version 43.0.2357.81 m.  The previous version (.78) is what seemed to have caused the weird behavior in the first place, but updating to this newest version fixed it for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We contacted support about this -- they told us to use Firefox instead, because Chrome updated something that Marketo hadn't yet been able to develop.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

I experienced the same issue this morning. I updated as Steven Vanderberg​ suggested and the problem is now solved!