Is there any way to stop fraud clicks on PPC campaign

karthikbk
Level 1

Is there any way to stop fraud clicks on PPC campaign

I'm interested in get to know any ideas that could able to stop fraud clicks and form fills through PPC ads. It's the different IP addresses each time. When someone make up emails and fills them.

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Is there any way to stop fraud clicks on PPC campaign

To start with, I'd use Marketo's bot filtering and CAPTCHA to identify the spam opens/clicks and form submissions respectively.  Marketo has OOTB integration with Google reCAPTCHA v3; fair warning: native CAPTCHA is known to have issues with the KV HTML in case you're using that too. Additionally, I'd also consider monitoring ad performance closely. If there's a sudden increase in clicks or a decrease in conversion rates, it's a good indication that you may be experiencing fraud. You can use Google Ads' reporting tools to track ad performance and identify any unusual patterns.

karthikbk
Level 1

Thanks Darshil, Is it possible to deploy Captcha's only for particular campaigns?

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

CAPTCHA is set at the form level, and hence, you're not able to control it on a strict per-program/marketing campaign basis. Marketo's OOTB CAPTCHA has a form setting that you can use to enable/disable the CAPTCHA.