SOLVED

Re: Is there any common option to add Google code or any script on all landing pages under my account?

Go to solution
Ramesh_Nagaraja
Level 2

Is there any common option to add Google code or any script on all landing pages under my account?

Ramesh-Nagarajan-Chat.png

I need to add Google Analytics code to all of my new and old landing pages.

Is there any option to add on common place like Settings or any other option?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Is there any common option to add Google code or any script on all landing pages under my account?

In a single go at the instance level, no! But you can add GTM script to the landing page templates (place GTM code in the <head> and the noscript part in the <body> section), once that's done, you'll be able to use the GTM script in all the existing (after approving) and new LPs created from those LP template(s). You can also create token or snippet with the GTM script and add it in the LP template.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

In a single go at the instance level, no! But you can add GTM script to the landing page templates (place GTM code in the <head> and the noscript part in the <body> section), once that's done, you'll be able to use the GTM script in all the existing (after approving) and new LPs created from those LP template(s). You can also create token or snippet with the GTM script and add it in the LP template.