SOLVED

Is there a way to trigger a webhook based on changes done on list?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to trigger a webhook based on changes done on list?

Hi,
when i import a list containing leads that exits - there is nothing that i can define for a webhook trigger
which will work.
I tried "Data value changes", "Added to list"
as long as the lead already exits in db - nothing can trigger on it again.

Any ideas what i can define for this?
thanks

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there a way to trigger a webhook based on changes done on list?

Problem solved.
  • Make sure your Campaign->Smart list has both: “Added to list”, “Leads is created”
  • On the top pane: Choose “Use Any Filters”
  • Goto the Schedule tab and edit the box: Edit Qualifications Rules will open. Mark “every time”, save
  • Import to list (an empty list) which is defined on the campaign “Added to list” list.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am going to concentrate of generic approaches since the information available does not allow to draw any conclusion.

I would suggest setting a field that starts with NULL for all leads and then populated by the webhook.
The flow would reset it once all actions are complete.
It can be a daet field as well.

It is also important to make sure the trigger is set to run every time.

Please provide more details. If you do not want to share publicly please create a suppot case with campaign name, URL in Marketo and the webhook in use.
Anonymous
Not applicable

My webhook does populate fields - new and existing.
My problem iswith the triggers i set to run the webhook.
I set a campaign to run the webhook.
On the smart list i defined these triggers: "Added to list", "Lead is created", "Data value changed"
The lead is created does work cause if i add a new lead the webhook will be called.
However, if i do "import list" and i have leads on that list, i still want the webhook to work on them.
The "lead is created" won't be triggered cause they are not new - as expected.
The "Data value changed" and the "Added to list" - are not triggered as well. Even though i would expect them to.

I editted the trigger to run every time as you suggested - it still does not work.

So my question is - if i want to add leads with a list - or update existing leads - how can i make this import list to trigger the webhook on the existing leads?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem solved.
  • Make sure your Campaign->Smart list has both: “Added to list”, “Leads is created”
  • On the top pane: Choose “Use Any Filters”
  • Goto the Schedule tab and edit the box: Edit Qualifications Rules will open. Mark “every time”, save
  • Import to list (an empty list) which is defined on the campaign “Added to list” list.