Re: Is there a way to tracking time in each revenue stages to compare to SLA?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to tracking time in each revenue stages to compare to SLA?

We have an SLA with our inside sales team that they are supposed to contact each lead within 30 minutes (preferably 5 minutes) of a form coming in. We are looking at creating a report to review they are doing on that. Is there a good way to see how long a lead stayed in a particular stage? We are most interested in seeing how long a lead went from "Marketing Qualified" to "Inside Sales in Progress".

We do not have RCA.
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You will have to use a set of fields to timestamp the entry and exit points for each stage and then calculate the time of duration. Marketo can do the timestamp based on a trigger of the entry/exit. It's best to use SFDC to run the duration calculation.

Is Sales using Lead Status or something else to let you know they took the necessary action?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel like a celebrity responded to my post 🙂 Thanks Josh.

Yes, we use lead statuses and we sync with SFDC. When a lead is created by a form, it is set as Marketing Qualified. When our inside sales team accepts the lead and begins communicating with the lead, they change the status to Inside Sales in Process using SFDC.

I was able to run an SFDC Lead History report and then manually use excel to track the change in time stamps, but that was a lot of manual work. I was wondering if there is an easier way that I didn't know about.