Re: Is there a way to get the email performance report for a specific folder within a given program?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to get the email performance report for a specific folder within a given program?

I have a program with a number of folders within that program.  I am trying to get the email performance report for certain folder and not the entire program.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Jon

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Is there a way to get the email performance report for a specific folder within a given program?

Hi Jon,

In the report, go to the setup tab. on the right, select "Marketing Activities email" and drag-drop it to the main pane. Then navigate to the proper level, including a folder within a program:

pastedImage_0.png

-Greg

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Jon,

Adding on to what Greg said, Not sure I interpreted your question correctly.   If you only trying to report out on a specific population and not all people who received the email, you can do this under the smart list tab in that report.