Re: Is the Marketo sever down?

Jamie_Barclay
Level 5

Is the Marketo sever down?

I think the Marketo server is down.  I just deployed emails and none of the links are working.  However just an hour before I sent the tests and links were working.  The code is correct (to our site) but the emails sent today (and previously) have links that are not functioning. 

This is critical!

6 REPLIES 6
Amanda_Dunning
Level 1

We are experiencing the same issue. Links are defaulting to a DNS Server Failure.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same problem.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

There's been a problem that may be fixed as of now... can you post the link exactly as it is in the received email?

Jamie_Hunter
Level 3

Jamie and Melaina,

I've been experiencing this issue as well. When the links break, are you seeing an error message that says, 'This site cannot be reached'?

I've had an open ticket with Marketo Support for over a month now and have been unable to fix it. We have email recipients reply to us letting us know they can't access our email links and it's impacting our business very much.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

What's your branding domain, Jamie?

Anonymous
Not applicable

We had the same issue and noticed the tracking link in Marketo had been changed. We reported it to support and based on their advice, we just updated our CNAME settings on the server with the new tracking link. We also had to have our network team clear the server cache and wait for it to propogate before we started seeing the links working again. Good luck!