Re: Is Marketo Down?

kylecelinski
Level 2

Is Marketo Down?

I can sign into Marketo, click through My Marketo, Marketing Activities, Database, etc.  But when I try to engage with specific programs, nothing wants to load...is anyone else experiencing this problem?

12 REPLIES 12
Courtny_Edwards
Level 3 - Champion

@kylecelinski - our instances seem to be working but there is minor issue for instances hosted in San Jose it looks like: https://status.adobe.com/

kylecelinski
Level 2

Hi Courtney,

So it is within reason that if our account is hosted in San Jose, we may be experiencing issues related to that?

Courtny_Edwards
Level 3 - Champion

Yes, I would think so @kylecelinski 

It doesn't specifically mention Database as having issues, but Marketing Activities is. Do you know where your instance is hosted? 

I'd watch the issue and if you're still having trouble once resolved then I'd escalate

Courtny_Edwards_0-1645475814741.png

Courtny_Edwards
Level 3 - Champion

.... looks like its just been resolved since we've been messaging @kylecelinski, hopefully working now? 

EricaH
Level 1

We are getting problems constantly.  Had this yesterday, today I'm getting system errors with every page load. It is impossible to work in Marketo today 😞

Chris_Teixeira1
Level 1

Yup same problem. Issues everywhere in Marketo this morning and last night.

eguard
Level 1

We're also experiencing this issue. Nothing is loading. Very frustrating while trying to work on time-sensitive projects.

kylecelinski
Level 2

We are hosted out of SJ and next day still cannot load Marketing Activities, Database, Admin, etc.

Courtny_Edwards
Level 3 - Champion

Thats frustrating @kylecelinski - I can see the SJ issue has been upgraded to a major issue: https://status.adobe.com/. They'll be prioritising it, hopefully fixed soon! You can subscribe to notifications in that link to get support issue updates. 

Courtny_Edwards_0-1645553901559.png