Re: Is it possible to run open/click email trigger campaigns from the Email Send program when A/B testing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to run open/click email trigger campaigns from the Email Send program when A/B testing?

I've started to use the A/B testing function in the new Email Send program.  I want to be able to mark all the clicks and opens so that I can drop them into an appropriate campaign in SFDC.  I noticed that when I create a Smart Campaign and drag in a trigger, I can't select the email that was sent to create the smart list from.  The email is not available.  This issue seems to only occur when doing this with an A/B test email send.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Or are there alternative options?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible to run open/click email trigger campaigns from the Email Send program when A/B testing?

From my experience this would only work if you have the same link in both your A/B test. When looking at the click link trigger the only links that populate are those that are in your champion. - Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable

The other option is to not use the default AB test but instead use a random sample for testing. I actually prefer Random samples in many situations. - Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jeffrey, that makes sense.  What about an Open trigger, can those be done still?
Timothy_Gilbert
Level 2

We are having the same issue.  Is this a bug?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still having this issue as well, I spoke with another user who is having a similar issue, this sounds like a bug.
Odette_Herbert
Level 1

Hello,

I have the same issue here. I created an opened and clicked trigger in my AB Testing program. I found the emails (A and B) but the worflow didn't work.

Thank you for your help !