SOLVED

Is it possible to gather information from a contact with 0 chance of them becoming a lead in SalesForce?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to gather information from a contact with 0 chance of them becoming a lead in SalesForce?

I'm trying to put a form on a landing page to gather information, but I don't want the form to create a new lead in SalesForce/Marketo if the input is different from the contact information (e-mail).  

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Is it possible to gather information from a contact with 0 chance of them becoming a lead in SalesForce?

Eric,

So you don't want the lead created in Marketo OR SFDC, or just SFDC?

I'm not sure what you mean by input being different from the contact information.

If you don't want it in SFDC, just make sure that your Sync System blocks these kinds of leads by flagging them in some way - Smart List, new field that's required to Sync...

If you don't want the form to submit based on the values the lead uses, then you need to use javascript to stop the form and request different info.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Is it possible to gather information from a contact with 0 chance of them becoming a lead in SalesForce?

Eric,

So you don't want the lead created in Marketo OR SFDC, or just SFDC?

I'm not sure what you mean by input being different from the contact information.

If you don't want it in SFDC, just make sure that your Sync System blocks these kinds of leads by flagging them in some way - Smart List, new field that's required to Sync...

If you don't want the form to submit based on the values the lead uses, then you need to use javascript to stop the form and request different info.