SOLVED

Re: Is it possible to create 2 success path in one revenue cycle?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to create 2 success path in one revenue cycle?

Hello,

I am currently trying to create a working revenue cycle.

I was wondering if anybody tried to create or if it is possible to have 2 success path in one revenue cycle?

As anyone created 2 revenue cycle that works alongside?

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Tanya,

It's possible to have two Revenue Models in your instance, but not to have two success paths in a single model.  If you'd like to know more about getting two Models, please reach out to your account manager for more information.

John

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Tanya,

It's possible to have two Revenue Models in your instance, but not to have two success paths in a single model.  If you'd like to know more about getting two Models, please reach out to your account manager for more information.

John

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi John,

My understanding is that the number of revenue models you can have depends on the subscription level. Spark can have 0, Standard can have only 1.

-Greg

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Greg,

It's possible to add on additional models.  I've seen instances with two before, and you can work with your account manager to make this happen.

John

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Why do you need to do this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Josh,

I need this because we have 2 difference paths a leads can take to become qualified. The status are equivalent and the don't become one an another. Our business reports requires that they keep those status in order to validate some of the work done. Does this make sense for you?

Any suggestions you may have?

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can have multiple statuses move people to the same stage in the same model. For example, you could set up your rules to say "If lead status changes to Working or Contacted, move the lead into SAL stage". It's not necessary to have separate success paths in order to do this.