Re: is anyone using Marketo to optmize internal communications?

Anonymous
Not applicable

is anyone using Marketo to optmize internal communications?

We are looking to explore ways that Marketo can be used to optimize internal corporate communications to better reach our thousands of employees. Curious if anyone has leveraged the platform in that manner.

Thanks,

Paul

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

What do you mean by "optimize" here?

What kinds of communications do you want to send?

Yes, you can do this. If you have Workspaces, you can divide emails there. If not, you can create a static list of employees to keep them separate from the rest of the database.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, we use it for internal comms but not based on behavior per se - only to send the emails from one location.  Josh is correct in asking- what do you mean "optimise" as that is a fairly broad brush request.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies. What I meant about "optimizing" Market for internal communications is that we want to ensure as a team, we are being as efficient as possible when creating and delivering content to our employees as well as measuring the right data to track interaction.  I am curious if anyone is integrating Marketo into corporate intranets on platforms like SharePoint or into internal social channels like Yammer or IBM Connects.

Thanks,

Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

I built (and maintain) a list of employees, initially to make sure we invite our people to webinars, customer events, content downloads, etc. The behavior part helps us understand engagement (who's registering for webinars, reading our own content, etc.).

We don't yet, but there's no reason why we couldn't use the tools to create more sophisiticated employee communications.  Say we want to make sure each employee reads something, we could use a Marketo message with a "I've read this" button at the end--then resend to those that didn't register the click.