SOLVED

Invalid landing page error

Go to solution
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Invalid landing page error

@ishi1234, If it was due to the delay in DNS propagation, it should likely have been solved by now. DNS propagation typically takes between 24 and 48 hours, though it can sometimes stretch to 72 hours in rare cases. You can raise a support ticket if you continue to face this issue, and they can check it on their end and reach out to Cloudflare regarding this if required.

Also, while configuring SSL certificates is a good practice for securing your landing pages, it's not directly related to the current DNS resolution error.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

More to the point, at the current time lp.stressless.com is set up as an alias for 853-xwi-508.mktoweb.com.

There’s nothing wrong with the replication of that CNAME RR itself.

However, the CNAME 853-xwi-508.mktoweb.com does not exist now, so it’s clear that you need to open a support ticket:

; <<>> DiG 9.16.24 <<>> 053-xwi-508.mktoweb.com.
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 23966
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;053-xwi-508.mktoweb.com.       IN      A

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
mktoweb.com.            894     IN      SOA     ns1.marketo.com. ops.localhost. 3040351596 300 300 604800 900

ishi1234
Level 2

Thanks for the help @SanfordWhiteman  . I have opened marketo ticket stating the error. Do i need to mention anything specific to them to resolve the issue. 

SanfordWhiteman

You can copy my whole last post including the dig response.

ishi1234
Level 2

I got a response from them " The error faced by you can be because DNS entries can take some time to propagate across the network. If you have any further queries we would suggest you contact your Network Team or IT Department to look into it as the network entries for domains are not visible or configured by us." 

Config are set up correct by IT. I have also asked them to to start ssl process if that is causing the issue. Not sure what is causing the issue. 

SanfordWhiteman

Categorically impossible. You are not responsible for the records in the zone mktoweb.com and cannot affect their replication. That’s a Marketo-controlled zone.