Re: Invalid Image URL for Design Studio and uploaded pictures in Email Builder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Invalid Image URL for Design Studio and uploaded pictures in Email Builder

I was trying to build an email and when I was trying to insert pictures, it kept showing me "Invalid Image URLs" whether I'm choosing pictures from Design Studio or uploading pictures from my computer.

I've been tried

1. upload .png/.jpeg/.jpg images from my computer, with NO spaces in the file names

2. choose .png/.jpeg/.jpg images from Design Studio, with NO spaces in the file names

3. both Chrome and Safari browsers

I can insert images with external URLs but that way I can't control the dimension of the picture, it might be squished in my email template.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks for helping me out!

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Is your LP domain set correctly ?

Try cleansing your browser cache. If the problem remains, log a support ticket.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your advice!

I was cloning the Email Batch Program from an old one which has been working for years, and I don't have to set up an LP for the program. I tried cleaning my browser cache but the issue is still there. I might want to log a support ticket.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Jane Hu

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please provide the real asset URL as provided in Design Studio. Spaces aren't the only invalid unescaped characters on URLs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have the Ghostery plugin? I was having this issue but was able to resolve it by pausing Ghostery (And when I resumed Ghostery, the issue reappeared...)