Introducing our 2021 Marketo Engage Champions!

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Introducing our 2021 Marketo Engage Champions!

Hey Marketing Nation,

Today we are thrilled to announce the 2021 Marketo Engage Champions! This year marks the 10th anniversary of the Marketo Engage Champion program, which recognizes and celebrates the most passionate, knowledgeable Marketo Engage users across the globe.  

Since its inception ten years ago, the Marketo Engage Champion program has grown in prestige and has become a career catalyst for many Marketo Engage users.  

Each member is a Marketo Engage expert and avid Marketo Engage ambassador, focused on actively sharing their knowledge and expertise with fellow users. They have demonstrated outstanding leadership and are loyal advocates who consistently go above and beyond to support others on their journey with Marketo Engage. 

This group will embark on a year filled with career development, knowledge sharing, exclusive speaking opportunities, connection with fellow Marketo Engage users, and opportunities to share feedback with Adobe product teams to inform the Marketo Engage product roadmap. 

Here’s how a few Marketo Engage Champions describe their experience with the program:  

"The champion program has grown my career by leaps and bounds. I have met the smartest, friendliest and most ambitious group of like-minded people in this program and I am forever grateful for the opportunities (and laughs) it has given me!" Chelsea Kiko, Marketing Automation Manager, McGraw-Hill 

“Being a Marketo Engage Champion has accelerated my career and gave me access to the top talent in marketing operations” Christina Zuniga, Sr. Marketing Automation Manager, Databricks 

Please join us in congratulating Adobe’s 2021 Marketo Engage Champions!  

Get to know our 2021 Marketo Engage Champions by checking out their profiles here.