Re: Interesting moments not showing up in Sales Insight

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting moments not showing up in Sales Insight

I have a series of Interesting Moments set up in Marketo and only one of them passes on to Salesforce while the others do not. The only difference is that the one that passes onto Marketo has a token and is an EMAIL interestin moment. The others are web. But I am not sure that is the problem. Can I get some input from the community?
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

For these Interesting Moments, if you look at the lead's activity log in Marketo, does it show up?
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does show up in the lead activity log of the lead in Marketo but not onto Sales Insight in Salesforce, which is what got me confused. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, that does sound odd. I'm not aware of what would cause that. If you haven't already, I'd recommend reaching out to support. Also, someone else might have other ideas.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will, thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you're looking in SalesForce, are you looking at the Lead/Contact record or the account?
Anthony_Pica
Level 4

I'm experiencing this same exact issue. Sometimes the Interesting Moments are not showing up in Sales Insight, while activity records for the same are being inserted. We're looking at the Lead and Contact records, not the Account record.
Anonymous
Not applicable

looking at Lead/Contact record!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update - I as I went into the system, I realized a new campaign I ran solved the issue and all leads synced to SFDC correctly. 

It might have been just a glitch. 

Alex