Re: Interesting Moments Not Showing in Lead Feed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting Moments Not Showing in Lead Feed

I have admin rights in Salesforce to see all leads and contacts. . . and was seeing interesting moments in the lead feed until recently.

I thought it might be the "2 week" time limit for views, but I see recent interesting moments (6 days ago) popping up for leads that should populate in the lead feed.

Anyone encounter this issue, and if so, what was the resolution?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I would verify you have the latest MSI package in SFDC.

Also, verify that there are IMs working for the records you examine and that Last Interesting MOments exist for the record in both systems.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh.  We do have the latest version for SFDC and are seeing IM in both systems . . just not a population in the lead feed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Pamela,

Couple things I would check here:

1 - Is the Sales Insight module on the lead view? If yes, can you see other actions? Score changes, web activity, email activity, etc. If no, that is likely the problem.

2 - For the leads that you are looking at, make sure they actually have interesting moments. It could be possible that for some reason leads aren't getting interesting moments. Not sure why that would happen, but it would help verify that they are being added to the record in Marketo, just not being recorded in SFDC.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Post a screenshot of exactly where you are looking.