SOLVED

Interactive Webinar option is not Visible

Go to solution
Vinay_Kumar
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Interactive Webinar option is not Visible

Hi Team,

I've noticed that the 'Interactive Webinars' option is not visible when attempting to create a webinar on my instance, despite having the capability to add users. Could this be due to a subscription limitation, or is there a potential issue? I want to ensure I'm not overlooking something in the process.

TIA

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_Kumar

Re: Interactive Webinar option is not Visible

I talked to the Interactive Webinars team, and they're dealing with challenges related to IMS (Adobe Login), which is why we can't access Interactive Webinars right now. They're working on fixing it and will soon share an update once the issue gets resolved.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Interesting! I hope you're selecting the webinar as the channel while creating the program in Marketo. To see which Channels apply to Event with Webinar, you can go to Admin > Tags. “Applies To” should be in the middle column.

Also, just adding a note for the users not seeing the Interactive Webinars option in the Admin, the Interactive Webinars are following a phased roll-out approach, and the included version of Interactive Webinars will be available to all Marketo customers with an active subscription. As per Marketo, it will be rolled out in multiple phases, and they will complete the rollout to all Marketo Engage customers by Q1 2024. If your business needs early access to the Interactive Webinars, please fill out this form in this article: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-blogs/getting-started-with-interactive-webinars/ba-p/336180#:~...and they will take note of the same and provision it on priority. Hope this answers your question! Please let us know if you have further questions.

Vinay_Kumar

@Darshil_Shah1 thanks for your response. Yes, I selected the webinar as the channel while creating the program in Marketo, but the option is not visible. Not sure why.

Vinay_Kumar

I talked to the Interactive Webinars team, and they're dealing with challenges related to IMS (Adobe Login), which is why we can't access Interactive Webinars right now. They're working on fixing it and will soon share an update once the issue gets resolved.