Re: Integrating Marketo with SAP Cloud for Sales

Julie_Colwell1
Level 5

Integrating Marketo with SAP Cloud for Sales

Hi Everyone,

We are about to embark on an integration with SAP Cloud for Sales. We will be going live with SAP Cloud for Sales in February and would like the integration to take place shortly afterwards. I have searched the community for documents / discussions and any content surrounding the integration for SAP Cloud for Sales and I haven't been able to find anything helpful.

There is a doc available for SAP Cloud for Customer, but that is a different product and one we are not implementing.

If you have any insights, I'd love to hear them. My specific questions revolve around:

• What did the integration entail and how long was the process?
  • What fields can be synced over? Are we able to pull opportunity information as well?
  • Would the sync be bi-directional or can we only push it one way?

Any other information would be super helpful!

Happy Holidays to you all!

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Julie,

There isn't documentation on this and I think you have to use the API to sync. Please contact Support or do a search for a vendor that has experience with this integration.

Julie_Colwell1
Level 5

Thanks Josh, I will reach out to support ! We're already doing our own research on this, but I was just hoping to hear any feedback from the community on experiences.

Happy Holidays!

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

There is no native connector available, so I would recommend using a middleware provider.  I'm not certain about Cloud for Sales, but both Informatica and Dell Boomi have several SAP-related offerings, and some of our other partners may also, like The New Office, Talend and Tibco.  I would recommend reaching out to our professional services team for assistance on this.

Julie_Colwell1
Level 5

Thank you Kenny!