SOLVED

Inquiry - How Do I Detect Specific Text in Activity Log

Go to solution
KC_Bill
Level 1

Inquiry - How Do I Detect Specific Text in Activity Log

Using a Smart List, can I detect, in the Detail section of a specific Activity Log entry, that a step was skipped? If so, what do I need to reference in the Smart List?

Alternatively, using a Smart List, how can I identify records that have specific text in the Detail section of an Activity Log entry? 

Background:

I set up a triggered Smart Campaign, as part of a larger Lead Scoring process, and activated it without having a value or token entered into the Change portion of the Change Score Flow step. After discovering the error, some days later, I set up the needed token, but am struggling with how to accurately determine the population of records impacted by the flawed Smart Campaign. By referencing various filter criteria in a Smart List I have been able to identify a population of records, but spot checks have shown that I have not been able to narrow my search sufficiently.

Your assistance / suggestions would be much appreciated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Inquiry - How Do I Detect Specific Text in Activity Log

Unfortunately, I don’t think you can isolate the actions that were skipped.

Even via API (I just retested) the activity-that-never-was is not truly present in the log.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Unfortunately, I don’t think you can isolate the actions that were skipped.

Even via API (I just retested) the activity-that-never-was is not truly present in the log.

KC_Bill
Level 1

Thank you for your quick response!

Not the answer I was hoping for, but it is what I suspected was the case. Appreciate the confirmation!