Incidents relating to the Sydney Data Center

Vivre
Level 2

Incidents relating to the Sydney Data Center

Just wondering if anyone has any information and what's been causing all the major and minor incidents affecting the Sydney data centers. Started on 26th of May and we are still having issues and seem to receive incident alerts every second day. Love to know when can we expect some long term stability?

5 REPLIES 5
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Incidents relating to the Sydney Data Center

I agree! If I’m right, this is the 3rd time since May 26 that we’re facing issues logging in and accessing the Marketing Activities. I’m still not able to login from a new incognito window (I get an 500 internal server error upon trying to log in). It works fine in the browser window where I’m already logged into Marketo. Probably this has to do with the May 2023 product release update rolled out last month. You should consider raising this with the support team, they may have accurate answer on why this has been happening a lot lately.

Vivre
Level 2

I reached out to our customer success manager rather (we already had plenty of support tickets for this, heh) and they were helpful, sounds like it has been escalated as high as possible to fingers crossed for some stability coming soon.

marcelozaca
Level 1

their data center in UK, Amsterdan and US... are they ok? or having the same issue?

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I have access to a few instances housed in the Americas region, and they were okay yesterday when the instances in APAC were having issues.

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Please reach out to Customer Support for information.