SOLVED

inactivity filtering for smart lists

Go to solution
stacenic
Level 3

inactivity filtering for smart lists

hey! 

Has anyone found a way to see how many records in their system has not opened the last number of x emails or haven't opened an email in x amount of time? 

we are trying to exclude anyone from email campaigns who hasn't opened an email in the last year, or the last time they opened an email was before 2020. I tried utilizing this filter: 

Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 4.45.19 PM.png

but it doesn't seem to be doing what I want it to do. I hate to make the comparison, but HubSpot has the functionality to see the last time someone opened an email & to be able to filter that out (ie has not opened our last 10 emails). Let me know if you have done something similar! Thanks! 

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Matt_Tonkin-RP
Level 2

Re: inactivity filtering for smart lists

You'll want to use the "Not Opened Email" filter. 

Matt_Tonkin-RP_0-1597957386651.png

If you want it for people that we sent/delivered a certain number of emails you can use it with the Was Delivered or Was Sent filters and add a Min. Number of Times constraint:

Matt_Tonkin-RP_1-1597957480671.png

Though you should know that very soon the delivered and sent data will only go back 90 days.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Matt_Tonkin-RP
Level 2

Re: inactivity filtering for smart lists

You'll want to use the "Not Opened Email" filter. 

Matt_Tonkin-RP_0-1597957386651.png

If you want it for people that we sent/delivered a certain number of emails you can use it with the Was Delivered or Was Sent filters and add a Min. Number of Times constraint:

Matt_Tonkin-RP_1-1597957480671.png

Though you should know that very soon the delivered and sent data will only go back 90 days.