Re: In the Insert Token of Template why I am not able to get opportunity fields for creating webhook

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the Insert Token of Template why I am not able to get opportunity fields for creating webhook

Hi Team .

In the Insert Token of Template why I am not able to get opportunity fields for creating web-hook and if any lead update I am not getting any payload which says

what is old value and what is new value . And another question is if any lead is added into least I am not getting payload which says Lead added to this particular List .

Thanks

Veknata Ravi

6 REPLIES 6
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: In the Insert Token of Template why I am not able to get opportunity fields for creating webhook

Please enter 2 separate questions. You will not get much answers to the second one otherwise

I'll be answering the first one: opportunities is separate object and a given person in Marketo can be linked to more than one opportunity. Therefore, it would be impossible for a token to natively give you 1 opportunity value.

You can create a script token in you program that could retrieve the opportunities (and even filter them) and create a small table that you would be able to insert in an email (and email only), but that would not work for a webhook payload, unfortunately

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Gergoire .

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You can create a script token in you program that could retrieve the opportunities (and even filter them) and create a small table that you would be able to insert in an email (and email only), but that would not work for a webhook payload, unfortunately

'pends.

FlowBoost Pro can do it.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Sure, butFflowboost Pro is not a velocity script, AFAIK

-Greg

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Actually this bridge between Custom Objects and webhooks is via Velocity. Mysterious, eh?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Indeed