SOLVED

In batch lead scoring campaign, if lead is set to run through flow once - what do I do if I want to redo the flow?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

In batch lead scoring campaign, if lead is set to run through flow once - what do I do if I want to redo the flow?

I want to redo my demo scoring. The related campaigns are all batch and lead is set to flow through once. What do I do if I want to redo the scoring, ie set all demo scores to =0, then rerun the flow?

I've been cloning it, then deleting the old flow but I'm sure that's not necessary.

Can I change the flow to flow through everytime, schedule one occurence, then change it back to flow throuh only once and schedule a daily occurence for new leads? 

Or?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: In batch lead scoring campaign, if lead is set to run through flow once - what do I do if I want to redo the flow?

Well, you can reset the score in another flow.
Then you can modify this flow and adjust the campaign to every time.

Cloning is cleaner though, so stick with that.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: In batch lead scoring campaign, if lead is set to run through flow once - what do I do if I want to redo the flow?

Well, you can reset the score in another flow.
Then you can modify this flow and adjust the campaign to every time.

Cloning is cleaner though, so stick with that.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh for the validation.