SOLVED

Immediate Form Fill Notification With Results

Go to solution
Jonathan_Haines
Level 2

Immediate Form Fill Notification With Results

I have searched the forums and have been unable to find an answer, I am hoping someone here can help.

Is there a way that I can have form fill results sent immediately via email to me? I have a form that needs a response asap. I am hoping I can get a simple email with the contents of that one form fill so I can forward it to the necessary department without the need for them to login to Marketo.

Jonathan Fox-Haines
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emmanuelle_Biss
Level 5

Re: Immediate Form Fill Notification With Results

Hi, 

Yes, you can simply just create an email that will be used to send you an alert. 

Emmanuelle_Biss_1-1582571416015.png

Then just build your smart list with anyone completing the action you want, and in your campaign flow, at the end, you can add a step Send Alert, and provide your choices: 

Emmanuelle_Biss_0-1582571351525.png

You will receive an email right away and you can follow up with this lead. 

Hope this helps 🙂 

Emma

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Emmanuelle_Biss
Level 5

Hi, 

Yes, you can simply just create an email that will be used to send you an alert. 

Emmanuelle_Biss_1-1582571416015.png

Then just build your smart list with anyone completing the action you want, and in your campaign flow, at the end, you can add a step Send Alert, and provide your choices: 

Emmanuelle_Biss_0-1582571351525.png

You will receive an email right away and you can follow up with this lead. 

Hope this helps 🙂 

Emma

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

To build on Emma's reponse, you build the Alert email with tokens. You can use person, program, or system tokens https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Tokens+Overview

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Iva_Kanova
Level 2

In addition to what Amy mentioned, in alerts you can use the {{SP_Send_Alert_Info}} token, which adds to your alert a temporary link to the Marketo record of the person who triggered the alert. The link is view-only and can be useful if you would like the person who receives the alert to have access to all data collected about the record, without having Marketo log-in credentials.
https://docs.marketo.com/pages/releaseview.action?pageId=2952678