Images have disappeared

Anonymous
Not applicable

Images have disappeared

Hi.

This morning, I went into my Marketo instance and was viewing some of the emails in my streams. For some reason all of the images have disappeared and do not display. There is no ability to "Download Pictures" or anything like that.  If I try to edit the email and insert another image, the images appear in the dialog that appears asking me which image I want but when I say swap, the same thing happens. The images do not appear. What could be the cause of this. It was working fine 2 days ago...

Paul

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Images have disappeared

I'd call support or post screenshots.

Is the image still there inside Design Studio > Images?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this same issue a few weeks ago, try calling Marketo Support. They might say its your IT department, so check with them as well.

Jeff_Smith3
Level 7

Send yourself a sample email. Look at it in different email clients (Outlook, gmail, yahoo, etc.). Send it to a co-worker. if the image is not appearing in all those situations, then something's probably wrong with your image. Is it displaying for your co-worker or in your personal email? In that case, it could be something with your settings, and you should check with your IT team.