SOLVED

Identifying cookie functionality for GDPR

Go to solution
NFV_APV
Level 2

Identifying cookie functionality for GDPR

Hi there, 

Having a real problem identifying the purpose of these cookies which Marketo is dropping on our website.  I'm looking for at least at 1 sentence explanation for every cookie.. Does any one have any ideas? PS i have tried watchguard and other cookie identifiers but can't seem to find anything.. Thanks! 

trwsb.stu

trwv.cvd

trwv.vs

trwsb.cpv

trwv.crd

trwv.eml

trwv.lvd

trwsa.sid

trwsb.sid

_ie_eml

_ie_cpn

trwv.uid

nld1rtp1-cdn.marketo.com

nld1rtp1.marketo.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Identifying cookie functionality for GDPR

I am suggesting they were not set by the Marketo Munchkin nor Forms libraries.

2 of them are RTP (Web Personalization) related but I want to see an unadulterated example of the others being set.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

Please provide the URL you're testing.
NFV_APV
Level 2

Hi Sanford, they wont be visible on our website as we have blocked these cookies for now because we couldn't confirm what they were doing. We also can not switch them back on before addressing them from a GDPR perspective. .. I had thought Marketo would have had a library of the cookies it uses somewhere but i can't seem to locate anything anywhere. Are you suggesting these would be dynamically assigned based on each user (i.e, in order to verify what they are doing, they have to be allowed to run on the site?)

SanfordWhiteman

I am suggesting they were not set by the Marketo Munchkin nor Forms libraries.

2 of them are RTP (Web Personalization) related but I want to see an unadulterated example of the others being set.
NFV_APV
Level 2

Hi Sandford, 

Ok that makes perfect sense - i will reach out to our dev team and organise this and dm you regarding it - many thanks. @Community if we reach a solution around any of these cookies i will come back and add the findings here also for future reference..