Re: I want to upload my Company Database and have My contacts linked to them, is there a way to do this? I import the List however it gets put in as a " Lead" Object, is this how it should be?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to upload my Company Database and have My contacts linked to them, is there a way to do this? I import the List however it gets put in as a " Lead" Object, is this how it should be?

I want to upload my Company Database and have My contacts linked to them, is there a way to do this? I import the List however it gets put in as a " Lead" Object, is this how it should be?

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I want to upload my Company Database and have My contacts linked to them, is there a way to do this? I import the List however it gets put in as a " Lead" Object, is this how it should be?

Which CRM are you using?

Yes, Marketo imports all records as "Leads" and if it syncs them to your CRM, they may be assigned as SFDC Leads if there isn't a matching SFDC Contact. This is the standard behavior.

If you prefer to associate them to Accounts as Contacts, please contact a firm like LeanData or RingLead to assist. Do not rely on Marketo to do Contacts/Accounts.