SOLVED

I want to undo the demographic score for all my leads. What's the best way to do this?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to undo the demographic score for all my leads. What's the best way to do this?

I want a fresh start on the demographic score for all my leads. Not sure the best way to do this.

I was thinking I could create campaign to set all demographic scores to 0, then rerun all the scoring campaigns with new scores. I assume that'd be fine, but how would I erease only the demographic part of the lead score, and not the behavioral part?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I want to undo the demographic score for all my leads. What's the best way to do this?

Yes you can do this.

Change score: Set Demo Score = 0
Change Data Value: Set Lead Source = {{lead.Behavior Score}}

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: I want to undo the demographic score for all my leads. What's the best way to do this?

Yes you can do this.

Change score: Set Demo Score = 0
Change Data Value: Set Lead Source = {{lead.Behavior Score}}
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah yes, of course!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Josh,

Why do you suggest Change Data Value: Set Lead Source = {{lead.Behavior Score}}?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think he meant to say Lead Score = Behaviour score. 

This would apply in the scenario where you are updating both values every time you make a score change, so that lead score will always equal the sum of the two.

If you are rescoring demographic you can just set the total lead score equal to behavioural, and demographic = 0, then continue to increment both back up from there.