Re: I want to create my own landing page that is responsive - is this even possible?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to create my own landing page that is responsive - is this even possible?

I'm trying to create a responsive landing page template using uikit css & html. It looks great in preview mode for both desktop & mobile. Then when I create a landing page using the new template, the drag n drop wysiwyg stuff ruins the responsive design. Can I just create a static template that is editable? It isn't editable even though I have an ID and the class of mktEditable on elements.
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Re: I want to create my own landing page that is responsive - is this even possible?

The WYSIWYG's absolute positioning kills anything responsive, unfortunately--and the mktEditable class doesn't work on LPs the same way they do for emails. 😕

What you can do to work around this is using a combination of program-level tokens for text and assets and embedding forms as though they were being called externally.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo have announced that they will be releasing support for mobile landing pages in Q1 of this year, and at some point later this year fully responsive landing page support as well.  Here is one thread addressing it:
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PoxFAAS

I would expect an update on this with the upcoming January release as well.
Anonymous
Not applicable

To produce responsive landing pages I use Edward Unthank's method.

It is outlined in his blog post below

http://edwardunthank.com/blog/marketo-responsive-method-marketo-double-div/
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone for your help. I was hoping to override the whole drag-n-drop wysiwyg and create a static responsive template that could be edited. I'll try Edward Unthank's solution for now and look forward to Marketo's response to responsive 🙂
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Lynda,

We can  help you to build responsive landing page on Marketo. Since, we are an offshore company and can offer you the  offshore rates as well. You can send me an email on haris@grazitti.com or call me at 650-585-6640