SOLVED

Re: I need help with web activity reports...

Go to solution
Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

I need help with web activity reports...

I've been going in circles trying to figure out which reports I need in order to create in order to answer the following three questions:

1. How many people have visited our website?
  2. How many of those have ever been involved in an opportunity?
  3. Which webpages have they visited?

These questions sound very simple to me, but I don't know why I haven't been able to figure these out...

Thanks!!

-Leticia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Leticia,

Marketo is not a web analytics tool. You rather should rely on your web analytics tool to do these reports, especially if you need to mix anonymous and web visitors in your reports. 

If you need to combine web analytics with Marketo information, look into the community for information about how to link Google Analytics and Marketo information, knowing that at the end of the day, you will have to extract data from both systems in a third party datalake to really provide the detailed reporting you are looking for.

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Leticia_DoPrado
Level 5

Anyone?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Leticia,

Marketo is not a web analytics tool. You rather should rely on your web analytics tool to do these reports, especially if you need to mix anonymous and web visitors in your reports. 

If you need to combine web analytics with Marketo information, look into the community for information about how to link Google Analytics and Marketo information, knowing that at the end of the day, you will have to extract data from both systems in a third party datalake to really provide the detailed reporting you are looking for.

-Greg