Re: I always get a 601 error when using Oauth2 credentials, even though I used the latest access token

Aravind
Level 1

I always get a 601 error when using Oauth2 credentials, even though I used the latest access token

I have two Oauth2 accounts (Munchkin ID:792-XXXXXXX) and (Munchkin ID:650-XXXXXXXX) . 729 Account worked as expected without any errors, but when working with 650 account, I always get 601 exception even when using new access token also.

Could you please tell me what I can do to fix this issue? or else resolve this from your side ?

Screenshot from 2022-09-29 14-36-09.png

10 REPLIES 10
Aravind
Level 1

Re: I always get a 601 error when using Oauth2 credentials, even though I used the latest access token

Few months before it working fine but now it always throwing 601 exception

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Need some more context here. Why don’t you show either (a) the app code you’re using to fetch the token and call Describe Lead, or (b) a screen recording showing fetching the new token and then hitting the Describe endpoint.

Aravind
Level 1

@SanfordWhiteman I generated new access token by using postman and calling endpoint by using postman but it failing always Screenshot from 2022-09-30 19-44-32.pngScreenshot from 2022-09-30 19-45-21.pngwith 601 and the same way is working with different Oauth2 credentials.

SanfordWhiteman

Please show the full HTTP headers (i.e. Authorization header) that went on the wire.

Aravind
Level 1

SanfordWhiteman

You’re sending a different access token than the one you received.

Aravind
Level 1

@SanfordWhiteman  Sir, I have checked and confirmed that I'm using the same access token which I received recently and still experiencing same.

SanfordWhiteman

Why were there two different tokens in your screenshot? This is still sounding like user error to me. Something you have hard-coded that you think is variable/tokenized.

Aravind
Level 1

@SanfordWhiteman At 12.25 IST, I requested a refresh token and used that token at 12.26 IST. I provided everything in the screenshots and I'm seeing the same error code 601. Let me know if u need more info or else give your contact info or email ID.

Screenshot from 2022-10-07 12-25-55.pngScreenshot from 2022-10-07 12-26-14.pngScreenshot from 2022-10-07 12-26-39.png