Re: How to setup program report subscriptions

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

How to setup program report subscriptions

I need to provide a daily program performance report to the campaign manager.  The report should look very similar to the program members report below.  But I don’t see any option to create a subscription here – where it would send a daily Excel file out.  How would I do this?

0EM50000000R1Bn.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dan:

You would set up the subscription in the actual report. For example, if you added a report folder to your program, you add a Local Asset to the report folder and designate which report you want included. When you open that report, the Subscription function is the last tab at the top. You may need to familiarize yourself with the standard reports available or modify for this specific purpose. hope this helps.

Mike
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, Mike is correct. Here's a link to how to create a custom program performance report.
http://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000KyrGCAS
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think Dan is looking for a report that shows the names of the leads.  We currently do not support this feature.
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

That's correct Cheryl. Is this feature on the roadmap? Is there an Idea that's already been submitted? I would think this would be a commonly requested capability.