SOLVED

How to send a second email if status is unchanged

Go to solution
Becky_Miner
Level 3

How to send a second email if status is unchanged

I want to send a second email to leads who didn't respond to my first email.  I'm sure most of you would say this should've all been set up in a smart campaign to begin with, and I agree.  Unfortunately, I wasn't given copy for the second email until after the first went out.  So now I need to figure out what to do.  I want to set up a campaign to send this new email IF the program status for the lead is still "Tradeshow > Invited".  Any suggestions on how to go about doing this?  
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Becky_Miner
Level 3

Re: How to send a second email if status is unchanged

Kim - Thanks!  I used the filter: Member of Program (Member of Smart Campaign didn't do it) and then add the constraint of Program Status is.  Appreciate the help!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could create a new campaign with the smart list criteria you listed above... Member of smart campaign (list first email campaign) and program status is invited, then in the flow send email.
Becky_Miner
Level 3

Kim - Thanks!  I used the filter: Member of Program (Member of Smart Campaign didn't do it) and then add the constraint of Program Status is.  Appreciate the help!