SOLVED

How to resolve 'Trigger campaign needs to have a 'Campaign Requested' trigger' when calling the 'Request Campaign' API

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to resolve 'Trigger campaign needs to have a 'Campaign Requested' trigger' when calling the 'Request Campaign' API

Hi,

I'm trying to run the Request Campaign API passing a campaign ID and it keeps on giving me the below error.

{

:   "requestId":"11aa6#16338e95b2f",

:   "success":false,

:   "errors":

:   [

:   :   {

:   :   :   "code":"1003",

:   :   :   "message":"Trigger campaign needs to have a 'Campaign Requested' trigger"

:   :   }

:   ]

}

Note that I have added a 'Campaign is Requested' trigger as explained in [1] but still it's giving me the same error. Can you please help me to figure out what I'm doing wrong?

[1] - http://developers.marketo.com/soap-api/campaigns/requestcampaign/

Regards,

Evanthika

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How to resolve 'Trigger campaign needs to have a 'Campaign Requested' trigger' when calling the 'Request Campaign' API

Make sure your Campaign is Requested trigger specifies the Web Service API as the source.

(And of course that the Campaign is active.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How to resolve 'Trigger campaign needs to have a 'Campaign Requested' trigger' when calling the 'Request Campaign' API

Make sure your Campaign is Requested trigger specifies the Web Service API as the source.

(And of course that the Campaign is active.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course! That was the issue! The campaign was not active. Thanks for this information!