Re: How to report on traffic to a particular domain when Munchkin code is on multiple domains

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to report on traffic to a particular domain when Munchkin code is on multiple domains

I just added our munchkin code to a new domain (not a subdomain). I know we will need to run a tagging campaign to identify people on the new domain, which is fine, but is there a way to create a web page activity report that looks ONLY at traffic to the new domain (I know they will all be anonymous visitors for now)?

I want to verify that tracking is actually working, and then to be able to view traffic volume compared with stats from GA. Since the Web Page Activity reports strip the domain out of the Entry URL, how do I view traffic to the new domain?

The help article Manage Multiple Domains and Microsites is focused on CNAMEs, not on multiple domains, and I can't find another article specific to tracking on multiple domains.

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: How to report on traffic to a particular domain when Munchkin code is on multiple domains

You can still filter the WPA Smart List by domain (Contains or Starts With).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay so it's not a domain filter directly, but a filter for "Visited Web Page -> Page starts with" - thanks.