Erik_Eaton
Level 3 - Champion Alumni

How to pull a report of individuals by sales cycle

Good Morning,

I am trying to pull a reports that would provide the following:

LeadsMQLSStage 1Stage 2Stage 3Stage 4Revenue Revenue Won
Week 1
Week 2

The numbers would reflect new members to each category only.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Erik

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: How to pull a report of individuals by sales cycle

This is how I do it, following these steps for each timeframe (one report for Week 1, one for Week 2, etc).

Create a People Performance Report​ and adjust the Setup tab so people are created at "all time"

pastedImage_3.png

Use Custom Columns to create your rows - use a new smart list for each stage

pastedImage_4.png

If you don't date-stamp your stages, that's fine. Just use "Data Value Changed">Lifecycle Status, time frame is "Last 7 Days" or however you want to do it. You will need to create a smart list for each stage, like I have done here.

(Optional step) In the Smart List tab, require that the leads in the report be members of one of the smart list custom columns

pastedImage_15.png

We actually do it daily and have the reports dump the numbers into a spreadsheet using an auto-report generator, so it's easier to pivot against any timeframe.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Note that this gives you a report for people who entered the stage in that timeframe, not people who were in the stage (e.g. John Doe becomes SQL 2 days ago and is still an SQL. He will not show up in the SQL Yesterday smart list). If you're looking for a snapshot view, use the Success Path Analyzer and click on "Balance." You can adjust the time frame in the Setup tab.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Rachel_Noble

This is how I do it, following these steps for each timeframe (one report for Week 1, one for Week 2, etc).

Create a People Performance Report​ and adjust the Setup tab so people are created at "all time"

pastedImage_3.png

Use Custom Columns to create your rows - use a new smart list for each stage

pastedImage_4.png

If you don't date-stamp your stages, that's fine. Just use "Data Value Changed">Lifecycle Status, time frame is "Last 7 Days" or however you want to do it. You will need to create a smart list for each stage, like I have done here.

(Optional step) In the Smart List tab, require that the leads in the report be members of one of the smart list custom columns

pastedImage_15.png

We actually do it daily and have the reports dump the numbers into a spreadsheet using an auto-report generator, so it's easier to pivot against any timeframe.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Note that this gives you a report for people who entered the stage in that timeframe, not people who were in the stage (e.g. John Doe becomes SQL 2 days ago and is still an SQL. He will not show up in the SQL Yesterday smart list). If you're looking for a snapshot view, use the Success Path Analyzer and click on "Balance." You can adjust the time frame in the Setup tab.

Erik_Eaton
Level 3 - Champion Alumni

Sweet! this is exactly what I am looking for .

Thank you!

Rachel_Noble

Glad I could help!