Re: How to prepare report that lead and MQL acquired in a year for all Marketo workspace or indiviudal.

ishavkhan786
Level 2

How to prepare report that lead and MQL acquired in a year for all Marketo workspace or indiviudal.

I wan to generate report for

1. Total leads acquired or got into system in a year (i.e in a whole 2020 year) for a all Marekto workspace (I have 2 worksapce, I want individually and all workspaces)

2. Total SQLand MQL Leads acquired in year across workspaces (all workspace) and also for individually for each

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Michael_Florin
Level 10

Re: How to prepare report that lead and MQL acquired in a year for all Marketo workspace or indiviudal.

I think there are two paths you can take.

1. Report: Look at the People Performance Report and look for all records created in 2020. That report though is workspace agnostic. Workspaces divide assets, not persons. Do you have partitions in addition to your workspaces?

2. Smart List: You can create Smart Lists that tell you how many persons you have created in a specific time frame. And if you're looking for MQLs/SQLs you will need to filter on the relevant distinction criteria. There is no standard definition of an MQL in Marketo, so I can't tell you what these criteria are.

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

That's the right path indeed @Michael_Florin . You can set up the reporting in a workspace that has access to all database partitions and then use the smart list to show only people in certain partitions (indeed, the people performance report gives no relevance to workspaces, it is important in which partition a person is located).

And then you can combine your efforts in 1) and 2) by adding your smart lists as custom columns to your people performance report.

ishavkhan786
Level 2

Yes, My Mkto Instance has 2 workspaces and 2 partitions,.

so I need to create a report in the workspace which have a mapping to all Partitions.

I want a total of

1. new lead acquired in 2020 

2. total new contact lead acquired in 2020

I tried with smart list and lead by revenue stage report (giving only numbers, not all details ) but not giving exact number 

so I also need full detail to contact them for nurturing.

please try to give some example

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

It is well worth checking out the documentation on experience league...

This article describes how you can include the number of people in a given smart list into your people performance report: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/reporting/basic-reporting/editing...