SOLVED

How to insert a bullet point under a bullet point in emails and Landing pages?

Go to solution
Srujan_Vishwana
Level 4

How to insert a bullet point under a bullet point in emails and Landing pages?

Hi all,

I'm finding it really hard to insert few bullet points under another bullet point. Would be glad if some of you can throw some light on this issue. Is anyone else facing the same problem? Please advise.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: How to insert a bullet point under a bullet point in emails and Landing pages?

Hi Srujan,

You can go with the following code to insert the bullet points under another bullet point, I hope this will fix up the issue you are facing:

<ul>
 <li>
     point 1
        <ul>
         <li>sub point 1</li>
        </ul>
    </li>
</ul>

Thanks!!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: How to insert a bullet point under a bullet point in emails and Landing pages?

Hi Srujan,

You can go with the following code to insert the bullet points under another bullet point, I hope this will fix up the issue you are facing:

<ul>
 <li>
     point 1
        <ul>
         <li>sub point 1</li>
        </ul>
    </li>
</ul>

Thanks!!!

Curtis_Massey
Level 1

This saved me so much time, much appreciated!

Srujan_Vishwana
Level 4

Thanks Alok. Your suggestion worked! 🙂

Regards,
Srujan Vishwanath
Dave_Roberts
Level 10

Also, check out more info on using lists in email here: 

https://www.litmus.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-bulleted-lists-in-html-email/

The HTML provided doesn't have any inline styles to make the display consistent across different inbox platforms, so you'll end up with a similar situation to using <h1> and <p> tags in an email where they're different everywhere you look.