SOLVED

Re: How to implement seeded programs inside an engagement program to jump transition leads to whichever the stream I want? Can I have the same lead in multiple streams at the same time?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to implement seeded programs inside an engagement program to jump transition leads to whichever the stream I want? Can I have the same lead in multiple streams at the same time?

I am planning to implement a nurture program which helps me to cross sell products so I want to jump transition leads from stream 1 to any of the rest streams besides from stream 2. I am not sure if Marketo nuture streams allow me to push leads into streams in an disordered manner. I also wonder if there is a way that I can have a lead return back to the previous stream or live in multiple streams at the same time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: How to implement seeded programs inside an engagement program to jump transition leads to whichever the stream I want? Can I have the same lead in multiple streams at the same time?

You can indeed push leads to any stream, not necessarily in the first one. The "add to engagement program" flow step requires you to choose the stream.

In a single EP, a lead can only be in One stream at a time.

Each stream can have transition rules that enable you to "pull" leads in the stream, but only if the lead is already in another stream in the same program. Also, these transition rules are trigger based, which might not be precise enough to handle the most complex cases, so you may want to consider batch smart campaigns that run once a day, using complex filters and using the "Change EP Stream" flow step.

-Greg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

You can indeed push leads to any stream, not necessarily in the first one. The "add to engagement program" flow step requires you to choose the stream.

In a single EP, a lead can only be in One stream at a time.

Each stream can have transition rules that enable you to "pull" leads in the stream, but only if the lead is already in another stream in the same program. Also, these transition rules are trigger based, which might not be precise enough to handle the most complex cases, so you may want to consider batch smart campaigns that run once a day, using complex filters and using the "Change EP Stream" flow step.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg,

Thanks for help. The answers are what I am looking for!

Regards,

Leslie

Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually have another question if you could help. I want to include lading pages in the nurture stream and have stream leads consume each one of the landing pages. How am I going to achieve that by using a seeded program which contains multiple landing pages? Do I still need to include leads within the program so they can consume landing pages or I only need to push leads into this stream which contains the program?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Leslie,

always ask a new question in a new thread. You will get more answers. Here, only you and I will see it. See Getting the most of the community when you have a Marketo question

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I will open a new thread.