Re: How to grab HTML from landing page?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to grab HTML from landing page?

We have a custom landing page that was created, however, I want to grab the HTML for editing in Dreamweaver — how do I do this from within Marketo?

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If it is a Template, you can just edit the Template and click on HTML area to pull the code.

If it is a regular page, you may have to Approve it, then View Approved Page and right click to View Page Source. If you try to View Preview and then extract the code, it will be wrong.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, that helps. Good to know I needed to edit it from the Template level.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I approved the templates, previewed draft, expanded the vide to full screen, viewed source, select all copy and pasted the code into dreamweaver, however, all I see is code on the left and a blank screen on the right.

working with email templates is so much easier whey is working with landing pages is such a pain.

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Lately I do everything as a template with tokens hard-coded on the page. When you want to change the text, you just edit the token. If you want to change the template, you just create a new LP from template and it's ready to go because the text / unique HTML is stored in a token instead of in the page so you don't need to manually rebuild each page.

Robb Barrett